We now have 2 widgets built into individual Daily Deals!
- Miles Widget
- Fare Widget
How to Use
- Open a mileage deal of your interest.
- Choose your origin and destination cities. If you don't see your destination, consider a connection.
- Check seats availability by month in the Calendar Availability section of the widget.
- Compare miles and point program discounts.
- Select the miles program you'd like to use in the dropdown at the bottom.
- Discover how to secure the deal in the corresponding section of the article.
NOTE: Since this is a miles deal, the Miles Widget will not connect you to Google Flights like the Fare Widget would.
Here is what the Miles Widget with Calendar Availability looks like:
How it Works
The Discount Miles Detector appears at the top of almost every mileage deal we publish. It works with major and premium carriers, including all Nippon, American, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Delta, Emirates, Etihad, Japan Air, Lufthansa, Singapore, and United, to name a few. The widget also works with American Express Membership Rewards, Chase Ultimate Rewards, Starwood Starpoints, and Citi ThankYou Points.
It helps you decide which of your miles or hotel / credit card transferable points works best for you. And if you don’t have miles or points, no problem. Our Discount Miles Detector will show you how to buy the points or miles if you don’t have enough or any at all.
Calendar availability shows general availability by month — for 1-, 2-, and 4-seat availability — so you immediately see if it lines up with your itinerary, and the number of people you are traveling with. Or, if the deal is so good (they often are) you’ll tweak your travel dates to make the ridiculously amazing opportunity work for you.
To learn more, please see Nine Reasons Why FCF’s Discount Miles Detector is the Best Thing Since Pizza